iDock

iSteve

R.I.P STEVE JOBS 1955-FOREVER [PHYSICALLY GONE, MENTALLY STAYED.] THANK YOU STEVE FOR BRINGING THOSE GENIUS iDEVICES AND TURNING THE WORLD INTO THE COLORFUL GLOBE AND YOU'RE FOREVER MISSED.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cannot find afc2add in ModMyi repo?

Currently afc2add is not available in http://apt.modmyi.com , there is an alternative repo as this : add http://cydia.myrepospace.com/Philip/ to your Cydia Sources
Note : for who which might not know, afc2add is used to hacktivate your iDevice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think what you wrote was actually very logical.
But, what about this? what if you added a little information?
I ain't suggesting your information is not solid., but suppose you added a headline that makes people desire more? I mean "Cannot find afc2add in ModMyi repo?" is a little boring. You could look at Yahoo's
home page and note how they write news titles to grab viewers to click.
You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab people excited about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it might make your posts a little bit more interesting.

Also visit my blog post iphone 5 launch date