Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 24, 2011
- Current Version: 1.1
- Size: 60.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ottavio Radicati di Brozolo
Description✮ CNET: "It's definitely worth a look for fans of flight." ✮
✮ 148Apps: "Top Notch Simulation" ✮
✮ AppCraver: Ultimate iOS Flight Simulator." ✮
Introducing the most realistic RC Plane game and sim for iOS with 6 new game modes, 17 planes to pick from and Game Center achievement and leaderboard integration. The graphics and gameplay in this universal app are stunning and optimized across a range of supported Apple devices with specific optimizations for iPhone 4 Retina Display and both iPad and iPad 2. Check it out now.
• Two stunning environments: Tuscany and Seaside
• Game Center leaderboard and achievement integration
• 12 Races
• Four planes: 3 Ch Cruiser; 3 Ch Fighter 29 Jet; 4 Ch Cruiser; 4 Ch Stunt Plane
• 5 Training lessons ranging from 3 Ch takeoff to 4 Ch advanced rudder use.
• Free Flight
• 3 Camera views: 3rd person; in-cockpit; fixed position
In-App Purchase Bundles
• Carrier Ops Aircraft Carrier game mode with F-4 Corsair and ARF-18 Jet Fighter
• Airbus game with two Passenger Liners and one Jumbo Liner
• Bird Catcher game with 3 Ch Beachcraft (the pros will like this one)
• Fire Fighter Water Plane game with 4 Ch Firefighter Water Plane and 4 Ch Hydro Cruiser.
• Road Runner game with f202 Fighter Plane
• Cargo mode with RC-130 Cargo Transport Plane
• Spitfire WWII plane
• European Fighter plane
• Realistic 4 Ch Mountaincraft Air Rocker plane
Updated Control Scheme
• Real time tweaking of any channel in-game, on the fly.
• Custom rudder control for both beginner and advanced mode.
• Accelerometer support
• Significantly improved controls.
• 4 remote modes supported
5 Training Lessons
• Save yourself lots of frustration and $ and learn the basics of RC Plane flying on this beautiful sim on your iPhone or iPad. From 3 Ch takeoff to advanced 4 Ch controls, this will give you confidence and a great start.
Music done by Davide Cecchi.