Check out 'OS X Lion Ultimatum', an amazing Dreamboard theme that brings Lion to your iPhone complete with Finder, LaunchPad, Stacks, Dock, Draggable Windows, Status Bar, Mission Control, Dashboard, and Lockscreen.
OS X Lion Ultimatum is, quite simply, the most accurate, best looking, and easiest to use OS X port. Every image was made by hand in Photoshop to ensure the highest quality in image clarity and the optimal proportion for the iPhone screen. OS X Lion Ultimatum finally brings the complete Mac operating interface into the palm of your hand.
LifeHacker outlines quick instructions for installing the theme on an iPhone with Dreamboard installed already:
1. Open Cydia
2. Tap Manage Sources
3. Tap Edit, then Add, then add source fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo
4. Go to the Changes section and install Theme Outlet
5. Close Cydia, go to your home screen, and open Theme Outlet
6. Browse for OS X Ultimatum and download it from there
7. Open up Dreamboard, browse for the OS X Lion Ultimatum theme, and install it.
Check out the theme in the videos and photos below...