What is New?
● 2.9.10: Added Apple TV 2 iOS 5.2 sandbox fix. (thanks @nitoTV!)
● 2.9.10: Added iOS 6.1.2 support for 3GS/A4 devices (as usual).
● 2.9.9: Fixed issue with device not showing up in iTunes/xcode.
● 2.9.9: Fixed bug when building iPhone3,2 (iPhone 4 GSM-Rev2) IPSW.
● 2.9.9: Apple TV 2 bug fixes.
● 2.9.9: Now adds evasi0n untether directly to Cydia (for future updates).
● Added 5.2/6.0.x/6.1 untethers provided by evad3rs
● Added iOS 6.1 support for iPhone 3GS, and A4 devices.
● Fixed Hacktivation issues on 6.0.x.
● Fixed some iFaith mode bugs.
A5(X)/A6(X) Support?:As stated many times in the past, sn0wbreeze cannot be updated to work on A5(X)/A6(X) devices until a low level exploit in DFU or iBoot is found and made public.
A5(X)/A6(X) Baseband Preservation/Hacktivation?For those running A5(X)/A6(X) devices and need to preserve your baseband, there is nothing you can do at the moment. For those wanting to hacktivate, the only advice I can give is to buy the carrier's SIM (the one its locked to obviously) on ebay. The SIM does not have to be activated with the carrier to activate the phone.
>> Download <<