AND BEFORE DOING THESE FOLLOWING YOU NEED TO BACKUP YOUR SAM UNLOCK TICKET WITH THIS TUTORIAL
1. Download required tools :
- Download firmware 5.1.1
- Step 1: After downloading redsn0w, start it.
- Step 2: Go to Extras > Custom IPSW.
- Step 3: Choose the original IPSW 5.1.1
- Step 4: Now the custom IPSW file will be created by redsn0w, the one that has preserved the baseband meaning one will still be on the previous version (baseband).
- Step 5: Go to Extras > Pwned DFU to enter Pwned DFU mode. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Step 6: Once there, go to iTunes and press Shift+Restore (Windows) or Option+Restore (Mac).You need to choose the correct IPSW file. It will have a prefix “No_BB”.
- Step 7: As it’s a tethered jailbreak, you need to boot tethered while it’s trying to reboot after restoration. To do that, go to Extras > Just Boot!
3. Untethered Jailgreak your iOS 5.1.1 :
- Double click to mount the downloaded dmg and drag the Absinthe application to your desktop.
- Double click to launch the Absinthe application from your desktop.
- As prompted, connect your iPhone to the computer via USB. Make sure to remove any passcodes or VPN settings you've previously set.
- Click the Jailbreak button to begin
- The application will take you through several steps to jailbreak including: beginning jailbreak, sending initial jailbreak data, sending final jailbreak data, waiting for reboot, and waiting for process to complete.
- You will be informed that the jailbreak is 'Done'.
- In a few moments you will notice Cydia appear on your Springboard!
After that follow this tutorial to restore SAM unlock ticket .