Dropbox has updated its app for iOS with the ability to automatically upload photos and videos, move and delete sets of files at once, upload files of any size, and more.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. Any file you save to your Dropbox is accessible from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
• Bring all your photos, videos, and docs anywhere.
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space.
• Share a link to your photos, videos, and docs - no more attachments.
• Add files to "Favorites" for fast, offline viewing.
What's New In This Version:
• Automatically upload photos and videos using Wi-Fi or cellular data plan
• Earn up to 3 GB of extra free space for uploading photos automatically (in 500 MB increments)
• See all the photos and videos you've uploaded to Dropbox in Gallery view
• Move and delete sets of files at once
• Upload files of any size
You can download Dropbox from the App Store for free.