Friday, June 29, 2012
Google Releases Google Drive App for iOS
Google has released a Google Drive app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Google Drive lets you create, share, collaborate and keep all your stuff in one place. Upload all your files from your computer - even the big ones - and you can access them anywhere, including your iPhone or iPad. We get you started with 5 GB free.
Quickly share a photo with a friend 1000 miles away. Read the most up to date version of your document whether you're at home, at the office, or on the go. Make items available offline so you view them while you're on a plane. No matter what happens to your devices, even if your iPhone goes for a swim, your files are safely stored in Google Drive.
- Quickly and easily access and view your documents, photos and videos anywhere
- Make files available offline so you can view them even when you don't have Internet connection
- Easily share files with collaborators on the go
- Sync files across your desktop and all your devices
- Open files from Drive with other apps installed on your device
- Star your most important files to easily find them later
You can download Google Drive from the App Store for free.