Thursday, October 27, 2011
AnyRing 5.28b [CRACKED] - Support iOS 5
With AnyRing you can easily select any song on your iPhone (or Record you own voice) to play as a Ringtone and also change the SMS Ring. AnyRing even lets you select the starting/ending point in the song to play when the ringtone is played in real-time.
Does not require any audio conversion of any type!
It also lets you transfer Ringtones over Bluetooth to/from other iPhone devices running AnyRing.
* Transfer Ringtones over Bluetooth (iPhone 2G not supported).
* Select any song on your device (iPod Application) to act as a Ringtone.
* No Audio/File conversion needed.
* Select start and ending point in song to play as Ringtone and loop through them until you answer the call.
* Enable/Disable Vibration when playing Ringtone.
* Easy & Fast interface.
* Play the final Ringtone from the application itself.
* Simply drag any song to itunes, sync and select it from AnyRing to set it as your default Ringtone.
* Set short Ringtone to play as SMS alert sound.
See the Screenshots below
* More iOS 5 Support (Beta version)
* Fix crash when selecting an iPod song on iOS 5
* Fix ring on incoming call on iOS 5
* SMS Ring on iOS 5 is still in development and will not work !