iDock

iSteve

R.I.P STEVE JOBS 1955-FOREVER [PHYSICALLY GONE, MENTALLY STAYED.] THANK YOU STEVE FOR BRINGING THOSE GENIUS iDEVICES AND TURNING THE WORLD INTO THE COLORFUL GLOBE AND YOU'RE FOREVER MISSED.

Friday, October 14, 2011

UltraSn0w Unlock Will Get iOS 5 Support By Tomorrow

MuscleNerd has announced that the UltraSn0w unlock will get iOS 5 support by tomorrow.


will coordinate ultrasn0w iOS5 compatibility update to come out *after* a planned MobileSubstrate update tomorrow


The UltraSn0w unlock supports devices on the 01.59.00, 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, 05.13.04, and 06.15.00 basebands.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Here is my homepage iphone 5 design